Our Incubation Program
Who Are We?
SSK Incubation Center’s (SSKIC) vision is to become a seat of livelihood for the youth of Pakistan in pursuing to develop the talent and skills of new and young start-ups in the country. Our mission is to provide a conducive environment for entrepreneurship and make available the necessary resources to foster tech-enabled start-ups focused on Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) issues.
SSKIC has a unique intellectual, well-experienced community of mentors from different industries that help build start-ups from the idea to real data-driven businesses. Our incubation program not only creates viable and strong start-ups but also reduces the chances of early-stage failures.
- Office Space & Infrastructure – We provide free state-of-the-art office facilities to the selected start-ups for a 6-month incubation period.
- Legal Assistance – Industry experts provide IP & Legal advice to our start-ups.
- Training & Mentoring – We provide training and mentoring to our start-ups in the areas of investment & finance, product development, strategy development, digital marketing, sales, and agile project management.
- Grant – Seed money is provided to our winning start-ups to further their idea into a business.
- 100+ Applicants
- 30 Shortlisted Applicants
- 10 Winners
- Members should be Pakistani nationals
- Age between 18 to 35
- Enrolled or a graduate of HEC recognized university
- Students of final year degree program or recent graduates
- Start-ups should have a team of at least two to a maximum of five members
How To Apply
Apply online on our website and submit your idea. A semi-final date will be announced on the website and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. The teams will pitch their ideas to a panel of judges, at the grant challenge semi-finals.
The winners of the semi-final will be invited to the final round to compete and the winners with the best innovative ideas will be awarded the grant.